Fairfax, VA, USA
Ready to fight the fight against climate change? SETTY is an award-winning, multi-disciplinary engineering firm that designs high-performance buildings. We are renowned for cutting edge design solutions, which encourage the efficient use of materials, energy and natural resources. Our integrated approach combines HVAC, electrical, plumbing and fire protection engineering skills with an in-depth knowledge of building design and environmental best practices. Join us and work in a lively environment with great opportunities to contribute and grow.
- Management of Accounts Payable – including entries and check runs.
- Management of Accounts Receivables – handling cash receipts and collections.
- Management of Bank Account – performing reconciliations, verifications and handling deposits.
- Process corporate expense reports.
- Monthly general ledger and petty cash reconciliation.
- Prepare documents for audit responses.
- Administrative support.
- Enter 401k Deferral semi-monthly payroll information.
- Respond to various E-mail requests and inquiries.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business.
- Proficient in QuickBooks.
- Detail oriented.
- Government contracting experience a plus.
- Strong Excel skills (including use of formulas).
- Good computer aptitude to learn proprietary system/database.
- Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Works well with minimal supervision.
- Strong desire to work in a supportive team environment.
- Experience using Paylocity a plus.
- Experience with Government Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), DCAA interface, and indirect rate structures a plus.