Marketing / Proposal Coordinator
Washington, DC / New York, NY / Fairfax, VA, USA
Setty is an award-winning multi-disciplinary engineering firm that designs high-performance buildings. We are renowned for cutting edge design solutions, which encourage the efficient use of materials, energy and natural resources. Our integrated approach combines HVAC, electrical, plumbing and fire protection engineering skills with an in-depth knowledge of Building Design and environmental best practice. Work in a lively environment with great opportunities to contribute and grow.
- Assist in marketing development efforts, to include: coordinating/developing proposals (SF330 Forms, AE Forms) , qualifications packages, presentations, government forms, and responding to RFPs and leads.
- Assist in executing and delivering proposals and presentation materials in a timely manner.
- Create project experience sheets in the specified format and collect project information for marketing use.
- Organize and coordinate all activities involved in the document preparation of Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Qualifications (RFQ), and Requests for Proposals (RFP) to clients, including Proposals, Qualifications Packages, and Government Standard Forms.
- Assist with creation of any promotional material to assemble and distribute to clients and prospects.
- Represent firm at industry functions.
- Research new markets.
- Administrative duties such as filing.
- B.S. or B.A. in Marketing, English, Communications or equivalent degree and experience (Marketing Degree Preferred).
- 2-6 years experience in the A/E/C industry.
- Thorough understanding of marketing concepts and strategies.
- Detail oriented, exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in the latest Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher.
- Adobe CS, Photoshop and Illustrator experience is a plus.
- MBA a plus.
- Web based marketing experience is a plus.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently.
- Cover Letter & Resume.
- Return Contact Information.